Weider’s Hall (also known as Highland Hall) is located on the corner of Gregory and Cayuga Streets in Rochester’s South Wedge neighborhood. Built in 1885 as a dance hall and grocery store, this beautiful historic building has been restored lovingly over many years.
Weider’s Hall Ballroom is managed by Mosaic Church, its primary tenant. Part of Mosaic’s mission is to foster personal, artistic, and civic growth in the Rochester community. Making the ballroom available for such uses is a key way Mosaic fulfills that mission. Rental fees are used to offset the costs of maintaining and managing the facility.
Weider’s Hall is also the studio home of the award-winning PUSH Physical Theatre, who rehearse and train here when not on tour.